Remember Wham’s Last Christmas?
Well think along those lines, but with better songs.
Where better for your Christmas Party than an authentic log cabin, surrounded by Christmas trees and warmed by a log fire an amazing atmosphere for your group to celebrate christmas in style. Our packages start from £25 per person so for your Christmas party we’ve got you covered.
Another World Adventure Centre nestles in the middle of a Christmas tree nursery, has its own ski slopes (when / if it snows of course) and activity centre. So we thought. Why not combine all 3? A Christmas party to remember…guaranteed!! Your party will:
- Start with a stroll through the winter wonderland to the warm, heated ski lodge,
- A welcome glass of Vin Chaud (or Glühwein depending on your favourite ski resort),
- Chill out and chat round the log fire or round the bar, An introduction to Another World by your hosts.
- Team and party games designed and chosen so you can still wear your party frocks and naff jumpers,
Our legendary afternoon bbq with, top notch burgers, hotdogs, marinated meats, dips & crudités plus other seasonal bits n bobs (I do tend to get carried away) hot & cold soft drinks.
- For our evening events – a lavish festive Bbq buffet with savouries, dips & crudités, salads and pastas, a selection of burgers and hot dogs, marinated chicken and marinated meats, Beautiful selection of sweets.
- Fully stocked licenced bar
- Take to the dance floor with our resident DJ and get as loud as you want, our nearest neighbors are 1/4 mile away.
All our activities are available for our day time parties, some have been given a Christmas twist, all have the famous Another World fun factor, some can be brought into our heated marquee, others are designed and unique to our evening parties.
Sleigh Building & Racing: Its Christmas eve and Santa’s sleigh is broken, it’s up to you to build a new sleigh that’s up to the task of delivering the presents to the boys and girls of the world.
Elf Low Ropes Training Facility: Test your dexterity and agility on our low ropes course to see if you are good enough to join the Santa Support Team
The Christmas tree woodland games & challenges: Use your ingenuity and your team mates to solve puzzles, mazes and obstacles in our Christmas tree woods
Santa’s chariot race: Santa’s worn out and feels he and Mrs Santa deserve some pampering, Build them both a chariot out of the scrap heap and race round the obstacle course
Archery Snowman Bowling: In their “down time” Elves enjoy an archery bowling league where they can unwind and relax with their friends
Christmas Pud shooting gallery: It falls to a crack unit of elite elves to defend the north pole from polar bears. See if you have what it takes to join this band of brothers on our shooting range.
Plus loads of our daft, fun and Hilarious games and challenges that we like to muck about with throughout the evening.
All our activities and games are great fun, a right laugh but above all totally optional, if you would prefer sit them out that’s absolutely fine by us.
Packages and Pricing
One activity party
- 2.30 – Meet and greet- BAR OPEN
- 2.40 – Chosen activity from the activity menu
- 4pm – BBQ Buffet
- 5-6pm –Background music and Festive games in our heated marquee
- Cost – 8-15 people £40 16+£35
Two Activity Party
1pm- Meet and Greet
1.10 – Chosen activity from the activity menu
2.20 – Chosen activity from the activity menu
4pm – BBQ Buffet
5 – 6pm – Background music and Festive games in our heated marquee
Cost – 8-15 people £65 16+£55
Deluxe Evening Party
7.30 – Meet and greet
7.40 – Chill out by the fire with a couple of bevies or go for it with the games and challenges
8.00 – Luxury BBQ Buffet
9.15 – licensed bar and a DJ playing all your favourite music and those Christmas Number 1’s that will inspire you to dig out that dodgy Christmas jumper.
Cost – 8-15 people £30 16+£25
We also cater for small business parties, on selected evenings only. Prices from £30 per person please call for further details.
01422 240700 or 07377 536494
We're based just outside of Halifax
within 20 minutes of the M62 motorway